cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A strange deduction

w335774225
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Last night after my mobile phone number was successfully completely transferred, my credit card received a PM charge.
But I don't know why.

PM.jpgPM2.png

49 REPLIES 49

joni123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@w335774225 wrote:

PM3.png

that's all transaction

Is it possible that the $10 charged on June 17 wasn't posted to your credit card until the 22nd?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@hycm53 wrote:

@w335774225 wrote:

YES but I don't know what's the 10 for

"$10 credit will be applied to eligible Ready-made rate plan of $50/month for 6 months."

The promo doesn't enter into this at all.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@mimmo omg whatever, I disagree with your interpretation of the timeline or info given at the time

@w335774225 wrote:

"$10 credit will be applied to eligible Ready-made rate plan of $50/month for 6 months."

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@RossN  the poster was asking about a 10+tax charge on his credit card. This has nothing to do with refer a friend, as that is internal, and will never show on a credit card.

Also there was enough info in the first post,  the pending cc charge on june 22, and no history from after 17-18th on the selfserve history to ask for more details.

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@w335774225 wrote:

Last night after my mobile phone number was successfully completely transferred, my credit card received a PM charge.
But I don't know why.

PM.jpgPM2.png

I think $11.30 charged is for $10 SIM card plus 13% tax.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@w335774225 The $11.30 charge has nothing to do with what you posted in the OP. Is your cc linked to any other account? If not, see if this transaction actually go through from pending stage. If that happens, you might want to contact mods to see what happened there. The payment history from your account is not telling us anything about the $11.30 charge on June 22. 

ellineg

Hello 🙂 how much was deducted in your credit card?

the $10 is because a friend referred you. You get 10 for the referral. 

The $2 is for the autopay. 

So if your Plan is $30, you only pay $18+tax because you have $12 credit from the referral and autopay

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@w335774225 Is it possible that credit card is used for another Public Mobile account?
Or it may have been used to purchase a SIM card or voucher?

If not, please post full payment history, including the last column.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@mimmo to put in context when I answered the question he had posted the 1o dollar referal pic so I do not have to be corrected further info has been posted since!!

@w335774225 wrote:

@w335774225  How did you pay for you sim card? Did you purchase a voucher during activation?

mimmo

@geopublic,    @w335774225  has a 10$+tax charge on their credit card on june 22, it has nothing to do with the 10 refer a friend credit. 

w335774225

PM3.png

that's all transaction

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@w335774225 wrote:

But I don't know why.

PM.jpgPM2.png

@w335774225 Because you used a referral number during activation that is the $10 referral credit that gets deposited in your account funds to be used during your next renewal.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

you received a 10 dollar referal credit

mimmo

Can you do a longer payment history?  The one you show dies not have a credit card transaction. 

mojorising
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@w335774225 wrote:

What plan are you on?

w335774225

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@w335774225That $10's + tax

Need Help? Let's chat.