cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A second fee/pay why or for what?

jadato
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi guys. I need help. This morning doing my summary fees I see into my credit card account this pay:

18 avr. 2018

PUBLIC MOBILE 855-4782542 BC28,74 $

But the only pay that I can recognize /authorized is this one:

19 avr. 2018

PUBLIC MOBILE 855-4782542 BC103,48 $ 

Can you help me to know the origen of the firs one? Phone number/Client Name or anything than help me to resolve that situation.

4 REPLIES 4

This look it could be a charge for a plan this is $25 plus taxes.  Is it possible that you use this same credit card for more than one account (such as family member, friend, etc)?  If this isn't something that you've authorized, I would contact Public Mobile to get this refunded.  If that doesn't get you anywhere, you always have the option to do a credit card chargeback. 

If this isn't a charge that you know anything about, you'll want to contact your credit card issuer regardless because that would indicate the possibility of someone having acess to your credit card infomraiton.  You would then want to have your cedit card replaced with a new one.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@featherland wrote:

Hi there, when it comes to the payment problem, I would simply email the Modulators to look into it as they will resolve the problem for you quickly

@featherland please don't tell people to email the moderators, that queue is no longer monitored.

@jadato I think that @Anonymous identified the most likely scenario:

@Anonymous wrote:

@jadato, did you change plans, or buy an add on recently?   Otherwise,  perhaps if you can post a screen shot of your Public Mobile payment history we can descamble it for you. 

If you do an immediate plan change, you end your current cycle and start a new one, with no pro-rated refund or credit.  This is how it works with a pre-paid plan.  However, given that you likely didn't understand that, I'd suggest you reach out to the moderator team to see if they can help.  

Please note that you cannot email them, but must private message them.  Here's all the details you will need:

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Friday 9am to 9pm, and Saturday & Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during office hours, in the order in which they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

How can I view my private messages between myself and a Community Moderator?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

featherland
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there, when it comes to the payment problem, I would simply email the Modulators to look into it as they will resolve the problem for you quickly

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jadato, did you change plans, or buy an add on recently?   Otherwise,  perhaps if you can post a screen shot of your Public Mobile payment history we can descamble it for you. 

Need Help? Let's chat.