cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

90 day vs 30 day

joesugarman27
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Besides getting your data in one lump sum, is there any other pros with going the 90 day plan?

4 REPLIES 4

As you said, there is the thing with the data lasting the full 90 days (which can possibly be a con in certain situations).

With the current pricings, the 90 plans are mainly an advantage to the company.  That's just my opinion.  I would say that the current 90 day plans are of very little beneit to the customer over the current 30 day plans (with some plans have zero savings for the customer taking on 90 days).

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

The 90 day renewal was mostly to stretch data over a longer period of time.  It used to be promoted by cost incentives, but not so much anymore.  All recent promos are of the 30 day variety.  Public Mobile is trying to get out of the 90 day renewal cycles because some customers get confused by it.  Some customers think the data allotment is for 30 days out of the 90 days, effectively 3x more.  I think it's purely wishful thinking.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@joesugarman27 wrote:

Besides getting your data in one lump sum, is there any other pros with going the 90 day plan?

As of late there is no other benefit to the 90 day plans as they are pricing them just like 3-30 day plans

@JDT wrote:

The 90 day plans are generally slightly cheaper than the equivalent 30 day plans.  Usually $2/month.

That used to be quite common.  The odd plan you may find that but now generally there is no 90 discount pricing

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

JDT
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

The 90 day plans are generally slightly cheaper than the equivalent 30 day plans.  Usually $2/month.

Need Help? Let's chat.