cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

611 - Paying for Plan

brettster99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hey PM Family 

I just have a question related to paying for service. I saw somewhere that you can use the auto pay CC on file to renew the plan by calling 611? Is this true?

Also if my plan runs out and my payment fails so I have no plan can I still call 611 to renew my plan?

Thanks 

4 REPLIES 4

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You would need to submit a ticket to a moderator to renew your plan.  Click on the question mark on the bottom right.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@brettster99 wrote:

Hey PM Family 

I just have a question related to paying for service. I saw somewhere that you can use the auto pay CC on file to renew the plan by calling 611? Is this true?

@brettster99  Yes.

Also if my plan runs out and my payment fails so I have no plan can I still call 611 to renew my plan?

Yes you can try making a one time payment to see if your plan re-activate. If not then try the following to get plan re-activated again. (Just keep going down the list)

1. Restart your phone
  2. Lost/Stolen trick 
    lst.png

wait a couple of minutes and then declare your phone found by using the same steps from above and restart your phone.

3. Add $1 to your account funds

If none of the above methods work submit a ticket to the Moderator Team for help.

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking  here or the icon (bottom right of your screen).

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

While

waiting you can also purchase a voucher to get up and running again.

vouchers.png

1. Xoom
    2. Recharge
    3. Ding

Hope this helps!

Thanks 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@brettster99 wrote:

Hey PM Family 

Thanks 

You can use 611 to add payment voucher to your account whenever you wish.

You can use 611 to add $$ to your Available Funds using your on-file credit card or Visa debit card.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@brettster99 

Yes, you can pay via 611 even if your plan has run out.  

Here is a good thread by one of our regulars on the 611 menu:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/611-IVR-Menu-System/m-p/289352#M20315

Need Help? Let's chat.