cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$40 for 4.5GB promo end date?

NYT
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Can anyone let me know when this $40 for 4.5GB promo ends?

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/plans/40for4500MB-3Gspeed

P.S. I tried searching first, but no luck.

11 REPLIES 11

If you want to get a plan, just schedule it to renew on your next renewal.  Plans disappear around here pretty quick sometimes.

Effort
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I wouldn't worry about an end date. As long as the competition such as Chatr is giving 4.5GB for $40, they're not going to get rid of it. Right now it's actually 5GB if you set up autopay.

Watoko
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

They usually don't communicate end dates, but I have seen this last well over a couple months.

Very often theydont have end date, even they do,  They change it sometimes.  

Get it while it last if it works for you

dna2016

@NYT, ya unfortunately they don;t attach end dates to most of their promos.  I think the $40 deal is pretty good and worth getting, however if I was you I would get this deal as long s there is another deal along with it.  Meaning right now there is a referral bonus offer of  $25 off for you as well as the person you referred.  So the promo plan plus this promo credit makes it worth getting.  Personally I don't think they'll have a much better offer during the boxing week, but I guess it doesn't;t hurt to wait.  But personally if I were you I'd take advantage of this plan and referral credit promo.  

NYT

Thanks for the replies.... One last question.

Do we get any type of warning/notice when the promo ends?  Or one day it just gets abruptly pulled at midnight and that's it?

@NYT wrote:

Cool, thanks guys!

I'm looking to refer a friend to it... or should I hold out for a (potentially) better Boxing Week promo?

There are always great deals going on here. Still on going is the 500mb autopay deal and the $25 refer a friend credit which is in addition to the $1 monthly credit.

NYT

Cool, thanks guys!

I'm looking to refer a friend to it... or should I hold out for a (potentially) better Boxing Week promo?

KMG

No one knows when this promotion will end.  However, it is worth noting that the promo has "ended" and then been brought back multiple times now.

If you're looking to switch on your next renewal date, schedule it as such in Self-Serve.  If it does end before your renewal, you'll have it locked in so you will still get it.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@NYT wrote:

Can anyone let me know when this $40 for 4.5GB promo ends?

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/plans/40for4500MB-3Gspeed

P.S. I tried searching first, but no luck.

It hasn't been publicly announced. Good of you to search though.

Need Help? Let's chat.