cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4 number account pin

williamsimon
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I do not have a record of my 4 number account pin and am unable to access anyway to pay my monthly account

4 REPLIES 4

@williamsimon  You might be able to retrieve your 4 digits pin from your text message.  PM might have sent you the text at the beginning

If you are unable to find it, you will have to open a ticket with PM using Chatbot.  Follow this to get to ticket open page quicker:

1. Type: forgot log in information
  2. Then Click "Contact Us" ,
  3. and then click "Click here to submit a ticket"
  4. you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

Anonymous
Not applicable

@williamsimon 

you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Explain your issue to 
they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

and them will reset for you,

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,and Submit a Ticket,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started. Type,, Ticket ,, Click ,, Contact Us ,, Select your issue ,,
    Click here to submit a ticket↗↗.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck...

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@williamsimon wrote:

I do not have a record of my 4 number account pin and am unable to access anyway to pay my monthly account

@williamsimon 

You'll need to contact CS for help:

Spoiler
Open a ticket via:
https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html (faster response time)
Type "ticket" > Click "Contact Us" > Select your issue > "Click here to submit a ticket↗"

or send a private message to:
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
and describe your issue. Include your name,phone #, account #, Email address,4-digit PIN to speed up authentication process.

Note: You only need the PIN to pay by phone. If you log in to your account, you don't need the PIN, only your email address and password.

Edit: If you've not created your account yet, do it here: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

williamsimon
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Could you advise me as to how to access my 4 digit account number pin-thank-you

Need Help? Let's chat.