cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3months

kelrobi04
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My mom and dad have 3 month interval plans.
But none of us are able to find the option for 3 months at a time.
Can someone point me in the direction to go to get the 3 months at a time.

Thank you

\kelsey

8 REPLIES 8

Effectively they were just like 3 - 30 day plans in one. But pricing was a bit different. When I started 16 months ago both 30 and 90 day plans were available but in my mind the 30 day plans were a slightly better deal by then. A perk of the 90 day plan was they were a little bit like "roll over data" as if you didn't use 1/3 of your data in the first 30 days it was all there for you in the second and/or third 30 day periods until the plan reset after 90 days. Rewards like Autopay were $6 for 90 days instead of $2 for 30 days etc.

AE_Collector

90-day used to cost a couple bucks less per month than three 30-days would cost.

Data on 90-day plans was for the entire 90-day duration. This was popular with people who normally used very little data but would use tons of data while travelling/vacation/etc.

The old plans (and plan calculator which let you build them) "didn't have enough customer demand" largely because PM phased them out by first removing the discounts and perks from the calculator.

We can only speculate about PM's real objectives and motivations at the time, but it's obvious that the plan tiers they offer now are closely matched with the plan tiers everyone else offers. And it's obvious that the Build Your Own Plan calculator has not come back.

Pawprints1986
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Were there any perks for only paying every 90 days? Or are the 30 days ones now literally just those over plans divided by 3? (3 sets of 30 days in a 90 day period). 

I know it's not a thing, I just wonder how it used to work is all

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@kelrobi04 wrote:

My mom and dad have 3 month interval plans.
But none of us are able to find the option for 3 months at a time.
Can someone point me in the direction to go to get the 3 months at a time.

Thank you

\kelsey

The 90 day plans have been discontinued but anyone who has one can keep it as long as they don't change it. Once changed you can't go back to an unavailable plan.

FYI...unless you require 4G, some of the 30 day plans are more economical than the old 90 day plans. I switched to a newer 30 day plan with Unlimited Canada wide calling and Unlimited International texting PLUS a bit of data...for $25.

Just make sure to do you research before changing.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

The 90 day plans were removed based on customer demand.  It was a great product.  My plan is 90 days. 

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@kelrobi04 These plans were waived. Only 30 day plans are available now.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@kelrobi04  All current plans are 30 days in duration. 90 day plans have been discontinued.

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@kelrobi04 hi it is not available anymore to new customers sorry only 30 day plans now 

Need Help? Let's chat.