cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$35 Plan but how come it said "no calling option".

SonTran
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I set up the account and choose the plan $35, assume that it has unlimited calling and texting, plus 1 G data. But I tried to make a phone call and it said "no calling option". How come?

6 REPLIES 6

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Acekiller wrote:

did you just get ported in? sounds like a failed port?

@Acekiller no.  Porting only affects inbound calls.  This sounds more like an activation issue.

Either way, @SonTran, the way to get help is to private message the @CS_Agent.  You will need to click here@ to send a private message to the @CS_Agent for assistance. They are Public Mobile support employees who can help with your issue.

In your message please include:

• PM account email address
  • PM phone number
  • Detailed explanation

Note: Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am to 9pm, and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [All times in Toronto/Montreal time zone]. You can message them at any time, and they will respond as soon as possible within those working hours. More information about the community moderators.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

did you just get ported in? sounds like a failed port?

sirvar
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

By $35 I think you mean 90day with province calling, global texting, and 3GB 3G data over 90 days. This indeed does have calling so log in to self serve and make sure you see this option. If not, message @CS_Agent for help

__
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just purchased this same plan today and had no issues with calling, but did have a problem with texting (message would not go through). This problem persisted until I reset my device and tried again. Have you tried rebooting your phone and calling again? 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Login to your self-serve account and look at the plan details to see if talk is in your plan. 

Can you be more specific than "$35 plan"?  Unless you specifically chose voice calling option when activating your plan, calls are not included.  It's also possible that hte problem is on Public Mobile's end.

Need Help? Let's chat.