cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

2nd month free

My 2nd month payment is due January 10 and I haven't received the credit for 2nd month free which I properly registered for. What should I do?

Accepted Solutions
Mayor / Maire

Re: 2nd month free

1. Eligible customers will be credited the 30-day rate plan amount within 30 business days. These credits will count towards your next plan renewal.

If 30 business days have passed then contact a moderator by clicking on the bubble on the bottom right corner.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Mayor / Maire

1. Eligible customers will be credited the 30-day rate plan amount within 30 business days. These credits will count towards your next plan renewal.

If 30 business days have passed then contact a moderator by clicking on the bubble on the bottom right corner.

View solution in original post

Update, got my credit this morning.  I’m impressed!

Mayor / Maire

@philhaynes26  Great News!

Welcome to Public Mobile & enjoy the savings 🙂

Welcome to public mobile. 🙂 glad you got the credit this morning 

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This gives me hope!  When you signed up did you wait to get the confirmation email before signing up or just sign up after submitting email? 

I signed up for the offer via email and then initiated my account. I didn’t actually get an email confirmation so I was a little concerned.  However, I received my credit today in advance of my 2nd month renewal which is on January 10.  I think you should wait until 4 or 5 days prior to your renewal.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Thank you 

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

What should I do 

I just signed up after sending.  Didn’t figure my sign up was contingent on that offer

Need Help? Let's chat.