cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2nd month free?

jo709
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I signed up for the free month but I got charged. It was the flash sale. Who do I contact to fix the problem.

5 REPLIES 5

@AdamLove wrote:

Am I eligible can you tell me ?

FLASH SALE: Get your second month FREE when you activate online

Hey Community, 

Effective immediately until September 21, 2020, 11:59PM ET, we are offering your second month free when you activate on any plan online! This will be applied as an account credit and the offer is available to new customers only

How to Get this Offer: 

1. Submit your email address here before September 21, 2020, 11:59PM ET.
  2. Receive a confirmation message that the email address you’ve submitted is now eligible for the offer.
  3. Activate before October 2, 2020, 11:59PM ET to redeem this offer.

@AdamLove wrote:

The 2nd free month is for NEW activations and you usually had to submit your email in before activating a new account. You would not be eligible as you have been a current member for a while.

Edit: You would be eligible for this for a new activation (for family member etc). Today is the last day at Walmart.

111.png

AdamLove
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Triguy
Mayor / Maire
  1. Eligible customers will be credited the 30-day rate plan amount within 30 business days. These credits will count towards your next plan renewal.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@jo709 wrote:

I signed up for the free month but I got charged. It was the flash sale. Who do I contact to fix the problem.

Here’s how to contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Choose the question mark ? in the lower right hand corner and follow the prompts.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.