cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

20 dollar referral

shep22
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hello in regards to the text that certain folks received a few weeks ago concerning the 20 dollar referral bonus is that just for one referral or if you signed two people up would you get 40.00?

12 REPLIES 12

@darlicious wrote:

@dabr 

Thank you for the link. Apparently I missed the clarification from Catherine to my own question.

@shep22  you have a definitive answer now.

That's ok. I did read Catherine's message before but didn't remember until now. Thanks @dabr .

@dabr 

Thank you for the link. Apparently I missed the clarification from Catherine to my own question.

@shep22  you have a definitive answer now.

@computergeek541  and @darlicious   I remember this being brought up before and being clarified by Catherine T that it was an one time bonus only according to this link: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Rewards/Referal-promo-Might-be-account-specific/m-p/5...

@computergeek541 

Thanks! I'll keep expectations low if I get the bf a second referral.

@darlicious wrote:

@computergeek541 

In regards to: 

As for the $20 credit, it's limited to one $20 credit for the person doing the referring.

Do you have this in writing somewhere or is it just an assumption based on previous similar promotions?

I don't have it in official form, but that's the information that I have been provided.  I asked an Oracle for clarification, and they are in constant contact with Public Mobile marketing staff. That doesn't mean that I can't be incorrect, but it's more than just an assumption.

@computergeek541 

In regards to: 

As for the $20 credit, it's limited to one $20 credit for the person doing the referring.

Do you have this in writing somewhere or is it just an assumption based on previous similar promotions?

@shep22 wrote:

@darlicious Hi yes I couldn’t see anywhere that it only stated 1 referral I wonder if anyone knows for sure I have a chance for 2 and wondering how hard I should push lol thanks

Customer had to have been offered the $20 in a text message from Public Mobile. There may have been other creteria, but one of them was that the customer had to have previously referred either none or 1 new customer to Public Mobile.

@shep22 

If I scrounge up a second referral for the bf (who recieved the offer) I will be pushing for a second $20 credit.

Edit: YMMV

shep22
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@darlicious Hi yes I couldn’t see anywhere that it only stated 1 referral I wonder if anyone knows for sure I have a chance for 2 and wondering how hard I should push lol thanks

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@shep22 wrote:

Hello in regards to the text that certain folks received a few weeks ago concerning the 20 dollar referral bonus is that just for one referral or if you signed two people up would you get 40.00?

If you get the text message, your first referral will get one time bonus $20 + $1 reward every 30 days as long as your referral stays with PM.  There is no bonus for your second referral and beyond.  You still get the $1 reward for the second referral.  You will get $2 reward on your renewals from now on.  The $20 one time bonus will be in your account around Sept 24th.

Unless PM changed the rule this time, it was how it was ran before.

@shep22 

The terms and conditions of that offer were not clearly communicated. Unlike the similar offer in May which clearly stated "one time offer" this one did not have that verbage. If you've made two referrals and only get one credit you have a valid argument to recieve a second $20 credit.

Helpershelper
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

This offer is limited to selected customers who have referred very few new customers and receive text messages from PM contacting them about this. The person taking advantage of this offer can only receive one $20 credit. The bonus will appear in self-serve by Sep 24.

Need Help? Let's chat.