cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$20 USroaming Add On

thomas55
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When I Purchase a $20 US roaming add on and have AutoPay does that charge go directly to the Credit Card registered? Also can I pick the day I want the US Roaming Add on to start or does it start as soon as I purchase the Add on?

7 REPLIES 7

You are welcome @thomas55 . Glad that we could help you . Enjoy your trip .

@thomas55 wrote:

Thankyou so much

thomas55

Thankyou so much

@thomas55 wrote:

How do I make a manual payment on to my credit card registered? Can I go to make a payment and do it there?

Yes that is correct.

Also from previous reply:

You have to add the amount to your Available Funds. You can make a manual payment with your credit card. Note that AutoPay works only for your plan renewal.

Add-ons start as soon as you purchase it. You can make the purchase via self-serve account or by dialing 611 on your phone.

thomas55

How do I make a manual payment on to my credit card registered? Can I go to make a payment and do it there?

Tweetynumair
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@thomas55 wrote:

When I Purchase a $20 US roaming add on and have AutoPay does that charge go directly to the Credit Card registered? Also can I pick the day I want the US Roaming Add on to start or does it start as soon as I purchase the Add on?

I assume yes for the credit card.  And it starts as soon as you purchase it.  

Please remember that purchasing an add-on is a 2 part process.  First part you add money to your account and the second part, you go back and apply the money in your account to an add-on.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

It's a 2 step process 1. add the funds to my account .  2 .purchase the add on the day of travel since it starts as soon as its bought.  And don't forget to enable roaming and restart your phone in the US. Enjoy your trip @thomas55 .

@thomas55 wrote:

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@thomas55 wrote:

You have to add the amount to your Available Funds. You can make a manual payment with your credit card. Note that AutoPay works only for your plan renewal.

Add-ons start as soon as you purchase it. You can make the purchase via self-serve account or by dialing 611 on your phone.

Need Help? Let's chat.