cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$20 Bonus

sebpineros
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello. I just heard that if you refer a friend by May 14th you can get a $20 bonus by June 5th. My friend signed up with my code on May 6th (first time referral) but I haven’t seen any bonus applied. 
Is there a delay or am I missing something? 
thanks!

22 REPLIES 22

Anonymous
Not applicable

Dang! I rarely get referrals. I got one here the other day on my main account. I got this text on both my active $10 plans with 3 referrals each.

@popping 

Thanks for the heads up! I just checked my original account's phone and low and behold there is a text message from 5198 offering the bonus $20 credit! I don't really need a referral on this account but $20 is  nothing to turn your nose up at.....now who do I know to convince to switch?

@popping wrote:

For all current PM subscribers, watch for your incoming SMS message from PM.  I received a SMS offer yesterday for one time $20 referrer credit + $1 reward/m to successfully refer a friend by June 25 11:59pm.  Referee still get one time $10 credit.

This may be a random offer as only one out of the 8 accounts, managed by me, received this SMS offer. 

Whilee Public Mobile hasn't specifically said which customers this promotion is being aimed at, I suspect that it's likely sent to customers/accounts that haven't referred people (or not many) new customers before.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

For all current PM subscribers, watch for your incoming SMS message from PM.  I received a SMS offer yesterday for one time $20 referrer credit + $1 reward/m to successfully refer a friend by June 25 11:59pm.  Referee still get one time $10 credit.

This may be a random offer as only one out of the 8 accounts, managed by me, received this SMS offer. 

We making be stuck in a loop here with @xiaogegeying . 

AE_Collector

@xiaogegeying 

This promotion has ended.

xiaogegeying
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

What the details

@xiaogegeying 

Another NEW Promo just started this morning and the sign up for it runs until Thursday evening.

AE_Collector

xiaogegeying

Should have anount or topic about that. I saw it until it is gone.

I thought this one was pretty much “Case Closed”. 

OP outlined the problem.

Several Responses listing potential reason for no reward $.

OP assigned a “Solution” to the post that provided the reason for no $20 Bonus.

Everyone moves on....

AE_Collector

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

It was for @sebpineros.

Public Mobile Team

Anonymous
Not applicable

@CS_Agent wrote:

Hi there!

Please, send us a private message via Community and we will gladly assist you with this --> https://bit.ly/2GGCJzH We would like to know where have you heard about this. 

Public Mobile Team

@CS_Agent 

Who is this in reply to?

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi there!

Please, send us a private message via Community and we will gladly assist you with this --> https://bit.ly/2GGCJzH We would like to know where have you heard about this. 

Public Mobile Team

@xiaogegeying 

Every promo gets discussed relentlessly here on the community so if you have never heard of these promos before we will have to assume you don’t check in on the community often. 

@xiaogegeying wrote:

Why I never heard any this kind of promotion before?

If you aren't able to look into Announcements every day, you could sign up for Deal Alerts to be sent to you whenever one is offered. Look at the top of this page and click on "Plans"...then scroll downwards until you see "Sign up for deal alerts".

Good luck and welcome to PM.

Check the announcements section.

xiaogegeying

Why I never heard any this kind of promotion before?

@hairbag1 wrote:

@sebpineros wrote:

Hello. I just heard that if you refer a friend by May 14th you can get a $20 bonus by June 5th. My friend signed up with my code on May 6th (first time referral) but I haven’t seen any bonus applied. 
thanks!

If you feel that you've met the fine print as supplied by @Triguy and still haven't rec'd your bonus...click the ? in lower right side of page to start process of moderator assistance.

There's no reason to contact a moderator.  The member's friend signed up on May 6.  Unfortunately, there was no promotion at that time.

Carniam
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@AE_Collector is correct you had to have referred someone between the14th and 31st. Sorry you missed out

But what was the start date of that promo? If it is the May 14 date mentioned then @sebpineros referral signed up too soon.

Has the $1/month referral credit shown up in your rewards when you look at it @sebpineros ? And did the person you referred receive a $10 referral credit in their account? Their $10 and your $1/month are normal credits that should have happened automatically. If not, something went wrong with the referral in general, seperate from the $20 bonus.

AE_Collector

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@sebpineros wrote:

thanks!

If you feel that you've met the fine print as supplied by @Triguy and still haven't rec'd your bonus...click the ? in lower right side of page to start process of moderator assistance.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

To qualify for referral bonus, referer must be a customer as of May 14 and have not referred anyone to Public before. Referer's unique referral code must be used during referree's activation before May 31 2020 at 11:59PM ET. One $20 bonus for first referral per account. Offer is stackable with other promotions.The one-time $20 bonus will be automatically applied as a credit to eligible accounts by June 5 2020. This offer is subject to change without notice.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/the-refer-a-friend-reward

Need Help? Let's chat.