cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$20 Bonus Reward

Leticia2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I received the promotion of $20 bonus reward if you refer a friend before September 23rd. It turns out 4 of my friends switched over. I got 4 separate text messages acknowledging that I refereed 4 different friends. As of today I only received 1 $20 bonus reward. There was no indication that it was a one time use offer. Really I should receive a total of $80 in bonus rewards. If they had stipulated this 'clause' I would have put one referral under my husbands account. I have the text message saved to see requirements in order to receive this reward. How do I go about getting my full bonus reward?

10 REPLIES 10

@Leticia2 wrote:

Thank you for your help! It is frustrating that wasn't mentioned. If we had known each friend would have referred the other etc. I guess we know for next time. 

@Leticia2   I'm afraid your new friends wouldn't have been able to take advantage of this bonus as it was only available to customers who received the text offer from PM. 

Leticia2

Oh, ok. Thank you for this.

@Leticia2 that would not have worked out either for you.

Only people that received the text message would have been eligible for the $20. It was for members that had low referrals. So your friends just signing up wouldn't have qualified for the $20.

Leticia2

Ok thanks, I didn't see that. I was only going by what was sent in the initial text message.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Leticia2 

$20 bonus referral is only applied to the first referral.

But you should have $4 refer-a-friend reward on your overview page after login.

You will be getting $4 credit to on your renewal date as long as your referrals stay with PM.

Leticia2

Thank you for your help! It is frustrating that wasn't mentioned. If we had known each friend would have referred the other etc. I guess we know for next time. 

Confirmation by Catherine from Public Mobile on this link.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Rewards/Referal-promo-Might-be-account-specific/m-p/5...

"The $20 referral bonus is one-time only. It's on top of the existing Refer-A-Friend reward of $1 per 30 days for each friend, as long as both remain active customers. The referee will get the one-time $10 reward per usual.

Hope this helps!

Catherine"

Helpershelper
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Leticia2 

I wish we could all get that $80 discount but it’s only one time. You’ll still receive a good ongoing discount on your bill.  

@Leticia2 wrote:

I received the promotion of $20 bonus reward if you refer a friend before September 23rd. It turns out 4 of my friends switched over. I got 4 separate text messages acknowledging that I refereed 4 different friends. As of today I only received 1 $20 bonus reward. There was no indication that it was a one time use offer. Really I should receive a total of $80 in bonus rewards. If they had stipulated this 'clause' I would have put one referral under my husbands account. I have the text message saved to see requirements in order to receive this reward. How do I go about getting my full bonus reward?

@Leticia2 You'll only get $20 once.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

It was a one time only offer for $20. Not per referral. The correct amount of $20 was applied to your account.

Need Help? Let's chat.