cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$165 Credit for Sale - Best offer

pmguy123
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm leaving to Koodo but I have an account credit with Public Mobile that I can't get refunded or take with me to Koodo.

The mods have offered a solution of transferring the credit to the acoount of a friend or family member. 

So if you want to be my "friend" I'll instruct them to transfer the credit to your account.  Just let me know how much you are willing to buy it for.  I will accept the best offer. Thanks!

14 REPLIES 14

Firstly, I have no reason to believe that the OP is trying to do anything other than getting back money that he/she already paid into the account and doesn't want to lose that.

However, potential buyers need to consider this:  If there is a payment chargeback on the funds that were used to pay that balance, the buyer would ending up losing the balance.

Let's also take into consideration that Public Mobile knows who the OP is based on previous conversation and account verification by the customer providing the account PIN.  So, I wouldn't be surprised if they just refuse to do it now. 

I would say that if you've managed to get moderators to agree for the transfer of balances and you then decide to sell them, you'd probably be better off to quietly do it on  a different website.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Good morning,

I just wanted to reinforce the community services terms.

**You may not:

• a. post, upload, publish, display, encode, reproduce, transmit or otherwise distribute and/or disseminate information or material on the Site: constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability; (ii) which is protected by copyright, or other intellectual property right or derivative works thereof, without obtaining permission of the rights holder; (iii) promoting racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual, could be harmful to minors, or harasses or advocates harassment of another person; (iv) which solicits passwords, personal information, funds, goods and/or services or otherwise solicits information for commercial or unlawful purposes (v) that contains advertising;

Thank you,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Wonder_why
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Acekiller wrote:

I am in a similar situation and have $182 in my account. PM if anyone is interested!

I am sorry to tell you, not allowed here to sell your credit here at PM

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I am in a similar situation and have $182 in my account. PM if anyone is interested!

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Ludditewrote:

@mimmowrote:

Last time there was an "auction" it got shut down pretty quick.

I guess it's the wild west out here.

🙂

It's PM's latest quirk. Endearing, eh? Robot wink

Got to love the quirks. But I did put my offer in

Wonder_why

@pmguy123wrote:

Credit is worth $186.45 if you include tax. I will sell for $150

Auction at Ebay  @pmguy123

@mimmowrote:

🙂

It's PM's latest quirk. Endearing, eh? Robot wink

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@pmguy123wrote:

In fact your credit is worhw somewhere between $173.25 and $189.71, depending where people lives... 😉 With credit card rewards for me it comes down to $166 of value!

Anyways, I'm mostly in the same situation than @Luddite, so I'll pass on that interesting offer 😉

pmguy123
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

🙂

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Rockdaddy22, this may be for you.

Lg85

@pmguy123

I just private messaged you my offer. Smiley Happy

@pmguy123 In other circumstances I'd make an offer but I'm on the $90 90 day plan less referral, etc. rewards so your credit would last me well over a year! Should interest someone though. 

Good luck. Hope Koodo treats you well.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

mtfolks
Need Help? Let's chat.