cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$150/90 day plan says $225 will be charged ?

ClaytonGold
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When I check my plan under the "plan" tab, it shows my regular $150/90 day plan.

When I check under the rewards tab, it says that I will be charged $225 on the next cycle.

What is going on here ?

6 REPLIES 6

Pound
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Sounds like jackpot. If they did charge you the wrong amount, your cycle charge ought to be complimentary. 

Korth
Mayor / Maire

It might charge $225 first, apply the (hidden) $75 bundle discounts immediately afterwards, and apply any Reward discounts last of all.

So I would keep $225 ready to pay when due, even though final cost should add up to less, just to ensure no pre-auth failure or broken autopay or other interruption of service.

mm80
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@ClaytonGold Public shows wrong amount due on some plans.  90 day or plan builder plans have individual price for each of talk, text, and data.  They discount it when you choose 2 or 3 choices. The $225 is the price without discounts.  It will all be ok and you'll be charged the right price.

ClaytonGold
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Awesome,  thanks for the quick reply !

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@ClaytonGold  the cost of the plan is $225. But it is heavily discounted and  should be reduced down to the 150 that you normally pay. Stay safe. 

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@ClaytonGold hi this is a glitch just ignore your self serve account. check your bank statement to make sure you don't get charged the 225.

contact customer support mods if you end up getting charged 225

Need Help? Let's chat.