cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

15$ promotion and 5$ off

hafsajamil09
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, i activated my sim yesterday and opt for the 15$ plan eith promotion of 5$ off.

But i have been charged with the actual amount which is 15$ plus tax.

When will i see my 5$ credit in my account ??

7 REPLIES 7

@Vajidorostkar 

Hey its good that you are trying to contribute but its best to try with more recent posts that are not already solved and you know the answer....dont guess. A better way to contribute would be if its a promotion question then go to the announcemet section. Find fhe promo and matching dates. Read the first post with the conditions of the offer. Find the answer or copy and paste the conditions then post your reply.

You can also ask the same question that the OP is asking the community....by putting it in the search bar. Click go. A bunch if threads with that question will appear. Pick a few with a green check mark indicating a solution. If you find 2 or 3 with the same solution then thats most likely the answer. Go back and post that as your reply.

Keep trying, keep reading, keep learning you'll be a keeper in no time!

@computergeek541 wrote:

@Vajidorostkar wrote:

I think it takes a couple of months before getting credit.

Please check the date that this message thread was created. The quetsion asked was about a very old promotion. Also, there haven't been any past promtions in which it was supposed to take a couple of months before starting to receive advertised credits.

@computergeek541and the last post in the thread had the accepted solution......

@Vajidorostkar wrote:

Please check the date that this message thread was created. The quetsion asked was about a very old promotion. Also, there haven't been any past promtions for which it was supposed to take a couple of months before the customer started to receive advertised credits.

Vajidorostkar
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@hafsajamil09  here are the terms for the Lunar promo.

• Eligible customers will receive a credit for months 2-9, then resume paying full price from month 10 and onwards. Credit is non-refundable and non-redeemable for cash.
  • The first credit will be applied to all eligible accounts within 30 days of activation. Remaining credits will be applied prior to each renewal date.
  • You will also be able to see the credits you’ve received by logging in to Self-Serve.
  • If you switch your rate plan, OR fall into a suspend or inactive state while on the promotion, you will no longer be eligible for this promotion.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@hafsajamil09 You will receive the first $5 within 30 days. And it will be applied from month's 2 to 9. Welcome to PM .

@hafsajamil09 wrote:

Hi, i activated my sim yesterday and opt for the 15$ plan eith promotion of 5$ off.

But i have been charged with the actual amount which is 15$ plus tax.

When will i see my 5$ credit in my account ??

danlee
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You should see the $5 rewards credit reflected on your payment list, when PM charge you, it will apply that $5 credit towards your monthly fee

Need Help? Let's chat.