cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: $15 plan till bonuses used up?

Can I change plans in advance?  Meaning, change/pay now but take effect later?

@rossputin wrote:

Can I change plans in advance?  Meaning, change/pay now but take effect later?

That's actually usually the prefered way.  The two options are to have the change to take effect immediately and the other option is to tell the system to process the change at the time of your next renewal. Renewing immediately would result in the loss of money paid and time remaining from the original plan.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am changing my 15 dollar plan and going to the 35 plan. It looks like I may not get to keep some of extra time or the data and add on, that has been added over time especially the 400 and 500 US and CA time. That would be sad, I hope to at least get those. I tried to get it changed at my Dec pay date but must have not completed it so changed plan at now button later on. 

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@andlock wrote:

I am changing my 15 dollar plan and going to the 35 plan. It looks like I may not get to keep some of extra time or the data and add on, that has been added over time especially the 400 and 500 US and CA time. That would be sad, I hope to at least get those. I tried to get it changed at my Dec pay date but must have not completed it so changed plan at now button later on. 

You won't lost them. Schedule the plan change so it happens during renewal.

Spoiler
So I've done the change.  The bonuses appear as anticipated, but I'm not seeing the 250 MB included with AutoPay.  Shouldn't I be?

Screenshot_20210120-221854.png

Screenshot_20210120-221924.png

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@rossputin wrote:
Spoiler
So I've done the change.  The bonuses appear as anticipated, but I'm not seeing the 250 MB included with AutoPay.  Shouldn't I be?

Screenshot_20210120-221854.png

Screenshot_20210120-221924.png

Look at usage history in self service and see if it is used up. 250 MB is not a lot. Renewals are done in eastern time so if you live out west....the renewal is much earlier and you might have used this data up earlier than you thought. If the 250 MB is not listed, it means it has been used up.

My renewal date was the 17th.  Is this what you mean (sorted by data)?

Doesn't add to 250 MB but close enough.

Screenshot_20210120-232418.png

Mayor / Maire

@rossputin 

Data is updated twice daily in approximately 12 hour blocks. You have at least one more update that will account for the difference in usage.

Need Help? Let's chat.