cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$15.00 credit in my account not used for payment

BrianBruise
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I put $15.00 into my account early this month because I knew my payment was due 1 day before my pension funds arrived and my auto-payment is tied to my bank account which I figured might be into overdraft at that point. The payment was due today. So I checked my account and discovered for some reason payment wasn't taken from $15.00 available and my account was now inactive.; What happened?

8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

@BrianBruise wrote:

I did phone a friend so I guess my service isn't inactive. That is annoying insofar as it got my knickers in a knot and being much ado about nothing. I'll check the account again tomorrow.

Thanks for the assist.

Yup. It rattles everybody the first time 🙂

The date at the top should be tomorrow (26th) (in your case). It says to pay "before" then. But to let it do its thing if you have autopay or a balance.

BrianBruise

I did phone a friend so I guess my service isn't inactive. That is annoying insofar as it got my knickers in a knot and being much ado about nothing. I'll check the account again tomorrow.

Thanks for the assist.

BrianBruise

I didn't see any dates in the upper area except for today's due date. I did phone a friend so I guess my service isn't inactive. That is annoying insofar as it got my knickers in a knot and being much ado about nothing. I'll check the account again tomorrow.

Thanks for the assist.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@BrianBruise wrote:

I put $15.00 into my account early this month because I knew my payment was due 1 day before my pension funds arrived and my auto-payment is tied to my bank account which I figured might be into overdraft at that point. The payment was due today. So I checked my account and discovered for some reason payment wasn't taken from $15.00 available and my account was now inactive.; What happened?

If your phone features are still working but you see EXPIRED when you log in to your account...just ignore that message as your plan is fixing to renew itself tonight. Make sure you have sufficient $$ in Available Funds or a valid credit card set to Autopay to cover the cost of your plan and tomorrow am...all will be well again.

Make note of what the renewal process looks like so you'll be aware next time.

Welcome to PM.

shaker
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Auto Pay may have failed.

Manually you can add funds to your account in Self Serve.

Do that and Create a Ticket using Simon , the virtual assistant of Public Mobile.

Also , message the Moderator team below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Regards.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@BrianBruise wrote:

It shouldn't've done that is what happened. Are you sure? Are your services still working? What is the date on the upper area of your overview page?

Is this a matter of the self serve account erroneously reporting a suspended account or has your service actually stopped working?

Need Help? Let's chat.