cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$14 on another phone that I don't plan to renew

orificeofthenin
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Hi there. I have $14 on a secondary phone that I no longer have a use for. Is there any way I can get that money back, or perhaps transfer it to my primary phone? I don't want it to simply expire. Thanks!
10 REPLIES 10

jp2
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@randymichaelson that's what the poster said above 

randymichaelson
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

were u able to transfer the money to another phone on ur account?

@orificeofthenin wrote:

Update: Hi everyone, I just wanted to extend my thanks for your help. A PM Moderator has assisted me with transferring the funds over. Thanks!

Thanks for the update and glad it worked out for you!!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

orificeofthenin

Update: Hi everyone, I just wanted to extend my thanks for your help. A PM Moderator has assisted me with transferring the funds over. Thanks!

orificeofthenin

@mimmo

No it's just an ordinary plan. It was a number I created for specific purposes, but it is no longer necessary now.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

You have 90 days from expiry, maybe you will be able to find someone to take it over?  Is the current plan an expired  promo by chance?

orificeofthenin

Yeah they're available funds.

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@orificeofthenin

Generally, PM does not allow transfers of balances between accounts unless there was an exceptional circumstance involved.  See here.  I doubt your situation would qualify.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@orificeofthenin wrote:
Hi there. I have $14 on a secondary phone that I no longer have a use for. Is there any way I can get that money back, or perhaps transfer it to my primary phone? I don't want it to simply expire. Thanks!

You can ask, but this is a prepaid service.  Is the money sitting on the phones account in Available Funds?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

jp2
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You would have to contact the moderators to see if there is anything they can do for you. There isn't a way to do it in self serve. 

Need Help? Let's chat.