cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$100 credit deal not applied to my account when switched to PM

andrero
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Ok, I haven't been looking at my bill too closely until now, and I realise my problem actualy occured in Feb or March. The problem is that the $100 credit I was supposed to get when I switched from PublicMobile to koodo $45 4G unlt min plan SFD on a special switch offer

I had called koodo and they fixed up another problem that occured .. I hand't gotten the 4G of data.  That's fixed now, and they told me they couldn't help with the $100 credit and that the folks at koodocart@koodomobile.com would help.  BUT, this email (and service) is no longer in service and the auto reply redirects me to seek help in the community.  Does anyone know who/where I can make a request for that credit? 

4 REPLIES 4

koimr1
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@will13am wrote:

While you are at it, ask them to upgrade you to 6GB data at the same price.  The migration deal was improved a couple of times and people who migrated early were able to upgrade without issue. 

Brilliant advice. 🙂

I myself went from 5GB to 6GB and it only took a polite phone call.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@andrero, take this issue up at the Koodo end.  I don't understand why you would not have obtained the bill credit.  IIRC, it was an activation bill credit that shows up during the account set up process where it clearly shows that there is a $100 credit associated with the migration plan.  Just call regular Koodo customer service and take it up with them.  Escalate to higher level if there is resistance.  While you are at it, ask them to upgrade you to 6GB data at the same price.  The migration deal was improved a couple of times and people who migrated early were able to upgrade without issue. 

meocon

@andrero I’m not sure PM Mods will have any ideas for your situation but it’s costless to ask so just send them a private message to see. Good Luck.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

• Office Hours: Mon-Friday 9am to 9pm, and Saturday & Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during office hours, in the order in which they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

koimr1

PM won't be able to help you with this, unfortunately.

I suggest contacting Koodo on Facebook (Messenger) and explaining the situation again. If you have any supporting documentation (offer text, etc) definitely provide that as well.

If that fails then I would contact the CCTS and make a complaint - this will definitely get their attention. You can do so here: Complaints - CCTS

Make sure you read the prerequisites and information on the process before doing so. 🙂

Best of luck!

Need Help? Let's chat.