cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

10$ savings missing

eduardogd
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

On March 1st and 2nd, I registered two phone numbers with a 40$ per month plan and I just got my first bill but there is no such as 10$ savings applied to my accounts. What's happening here?Screenshot_20190303-195241_Chrome.jpg

8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

@eduardogd wrote:

I can not see yet on my credit card. I'm just looking at my transaction history on my Public Mobile account 

Yeah that's probably going to be a better indicator but verifying what you actually paid on the card is another method. If you call the automated credit card number it should give you your recent transactions. The first account should have renewed overnight 30/31.

eduardogd

I can not see yet on my credit card. I'm just looking at my transaction history on my Public Mobile account 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@eduardogd wrote:

No, there is no 10$ credit on my transaction history. I have just 3$ credit. 1$ for referring a friend and 2$ for autopay 

Ok but what amount actually hit your credit card?

Pizzaeh
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@eduardogd your plan still costs $40 for every 30 days.  Within 30 days your account will be credited with $10; check your transaction history.  This amoutn will appear in your Available Funds.  If you've setup autopay, the system will use the $10 credit and charge $30 to your payment method.

@eduardogd wrote:

No, there is no 10$ credit on my transaction history. I have just 3$ credit. 1$ for referring a friend and 2$ for autopay 

Good...or bad...but go with a message to the moderator.

eduardogd

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@eduardogd if you go in your self serve account..tab PAYMENT and TRANSACTION HISTORY can you see some 10$ in credit line?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@eduardogd wrote:

On March 1st and 2nd, I registered two phone numbers with a 40$ per month plan and I just got my first bill but there is no such as 10$ savings applied to my accounts. What's happening here?

You should have. What did your credit card actually get charged?

eg. in ON - $29.38

(assuming autopay was set up from the start)

Need Help? Let's chat.