10$ reward

bela73
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I did not receive my 10$ reward, i has been  refer by a friend

7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

@bela73 

will receive a one-time credit of $10...they will applied within 72hr.....

and are you sure enter your friend code when did activate, 

you can check it out after 72hr and if missing the rewards you have to contact CSA, to them can Add..

and also if you want to make sure for it ask your friend can go to account under rewards. 

they will see $1 if is there and don't worry about it with 72hr the will applied in your account...

I believe the Referrer $1 will come immediately, or within couple hours.  The $10 referee  part always come 2 or 3 days later, isn't it?

@LeePublic wrote:

@bela73 Sometimes it goes through immediately, sometimes it takes up to 72 hrs like some people suggest, if you don't see it within the time frame, send a CSAgent a message and they'll apply the code for you if entered incorrectly.

The $10 credit for the new customer never comes immediately.  It may have just seemed immedate if the activation was done in the middle of the night because these credits are usually deposited some time around 3 to 4 am (eastern time).

LeePublic
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@bela73 Sometimes it goes through immediately, sometimes it takes up to 72 hrs like some people suggest, if you don't see it within the time frame, send a CSAgent a message and they'll apply the code for you if entered incorrectly.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@bela73 wrote:

It will be in your account within 72 hours in self service under Available Funds.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@bela73 wrote:

It takes up to 72 hours for you to receive the credit.  Have you checked to see if it is sitting in your Available Funds?  Has the person who referred you had your number show up under their referrals?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@bela73 wrote:

That's not actually a reward, so it won't be listed there (rewards section of your account).  Within 72 hours of activation, you'lll receive a $10 credit deposited directly in to your Public Mobile account balance if you're the new customer.  The person who did the referring (the pre-existing customer) doesn't get $10.

Need Help? Let's chat.