cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

10$ referral code credit

seandtherrien
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So I used a referral code while activating my sim and account but I got charged the full amount of my plan. Where can I find my 10$ credit?

5 REPLIES 5

It would be assumed by some that the $10 would be immediately applied to your first payment to help offset the price of the $10 SIM card. But all documentation does say will be applied to your account within 72 hours which makes it clear that it is not an instantaneous credit. But I do see how one would expect it right away. It’s still good to go against your second payment  or to purchase add-on(s). 

Support
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The $10 will appear in your account balance usually on the next business day. You should see it within 24 hours, but allow 72 hours.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@seandtherrien wrote:

So I used a referral code while activating my sim and account but I got charged the full amount of my plan. Where can I find my 10$ credit?

@seandtherrien You always pay in full for the first month. As indicated by @JK8 the credit will show up in 2-3 days as "Available Funds". Welcome to PM.

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@seandtherrien :The credit will be applied to your account in few days.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@seandtherrien wrote:

The credit will show up in self service within 72 hours from activation. It will be used on your next renewal.

Need Help? Let's chat.