cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$10 off for 8 months for $35+ plans

AiMatsui
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I just activated my PUBLIC SIM a couple of days ago. I signed up for the $35/m plan in order to receive the promotion that is currently advertised on your website. 

It seems like that it's not reflected to my monthly charge. Can you tell me why?

3 REPLIES 3

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@AiMatsui wrote:

Hi I just activated my PUBLIC SIM a couple of days ago. I signed up for the $35/m plan in order to receive the promotion that is currently advertised on your website. 

It seems like that it's not reflected to my monthly charge. Can you tell me why?

Don't worry. You will get it within 30 days, and for next months each month after that.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@AiMatsui wrote:

Hi I just activated my PUBLICSIMM a couple of days ago. I signed up for the $35/m plan in order to receive the promotion that is currently advertised on your website. 

Read the promo details.  You will get the first $10 credit within 30 days after activation

httpss:/wwwwpublicmobilee.ca/enbcc/plans35for1GBB3Gspeedd

"Please note, the first credit will be applied within 30 days of activation, the remaining credits will be applied prior to each renewal date"

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@AiMatsui The $10 promo will be added to your account within 30 days. And will be applied through months 2 to 9. Welcome to PM

@AiMatsui wrote:

Need Help? Let's chat.