cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$10 monthly charge

dsun
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there, 

Just realized I got $10 charge every month, and $22 for the plan. What does the charge $10 for? 

9 REPLIES 9

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@dsun wrote:

Hi there, 

Just realized I got $10 charge every month, and $22 for the plan. What does the charge $10 for? 

@dsun  The $10.00 is the cost for the talk & text part of your plan and the $22.00 is the cost for the 1GB Data at 3G speeds. As others have mentioned you might want to consider doing a plan change on your next renewal for the current $25.00 promo plan. You will end up saving $7.00 per 30 days for practically the same plan you have if not better. Smiley Happy

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@dsun You may want to take a look with the current plans to see which fits your situtation. 

$25 30-days

• 500 MB Data⁴ at 3G speed
  • + BONUS 500 MB with AutoPay
  • UNLIMITED Talk Canada-wide
  • UNLIMITED International Textand Picture Messaging
  • VOICEMAIL & Call Display

This plan is cheaper and have 1 GB of data as you are in autopay.

dsun

oh, ok. with Public Mobile while ago, forgot what the charges are. 

thanks for your guys quick response! you guys are awesome!  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dsun wrote:

here is the pmt histroy:

It looks to me like you might be on a legacy $32 plan. Then you have some rewards. Other than that it all looks fine. What matters is what comes out of your pocket. That's the automatic top-up lines in this case.

You're on the $35 a month plan? You have $3 credit. So you were charged $32 plus tax.

Everything looks to be in order.

For some plans, the charge is split and shows up on separate lines.

Edit: Posted too quickly lol. You're on $32 plan.

dsun

here is the pmt histroy:

pmt histroy.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dsun wrote:

Hi there, 

Are you seeing this charge on your bank or cc? It might actually be a credit from the $10 promo a while ago.

As above, post your payment history and we might be able to figure it out for you.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

Hi, which plan did you sign-up for?

There are no $22 plans that I know of. Are you also including your reward credits?

Perhaps if you show a snapshot of your payment history (without the private info of course), we can help you out.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@dsun wrote:

Hi there, 

Which plan are you on? How much is that plan? Post a screen shot of your account payment history and self serve overview page (minus personal details)

We are all customers like you. If you are paying too much use this link to send a message to the moderator team. Otherwise provide screen shots so we can try to help you identify whats going on

Need Help? Let's chat.