cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

10 CAD reduction for 8 months not showing in amount

sahertsiddiqui
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, 

I just switched to Public Mobile with 40 dollars , auto pay, option. I read that I will also get 10 dollars reduction in my bill but its not showing and I am charged full 40 dollars.

Can someone clarify it please that who will 10 dollar saving I will get as per promo of 8 months.

Rgds

2 REPLIES 2

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@sahertsiddiqui . Welcome to PM. And don't forget that to receive this promo you cannot switch plans until the promo has concluded

@sahertsiddiqui wrote:

Hi, 

I just switched to Public Mobile with 40 dollars , auto pay, option. I read that I will also get 10 dollars reduction in my bill but its not showing and I am charged full 40 dollars.

Can someone clarify it please that who will 10 dollar saving I will get as per promo of 8 months.

Rgds

Triguy
Mayor / Maire
  • Eligible customers will receive a credit for months 2-9, then resume paying full price from month 10 and onwards. Credit is non-refundable and non-redeemable for cash.
  • The first credit will be applied to all eligible accounts within 30 days of activation. Remaining credits will be applied prior to each renewal date.
Need Help? Let's chat.