16 REPLIES 16

GreatCanadian
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

No problem @ShawnC13,

I'm done with this thread. I knew who made the edits 🙂

GC

dougribble
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I got my help in private from mod. This guy just keeps comeing at me.

@dougribble, and @GreatCanadian, I was the one who edited the posts as I didn't think an argument was needed.  Please keep it to the points of the post even though that was edited to just garbage now as well so obviously @dougribble, isn't interested in any help and is just keeping this open to argue.  Time to stop and move on or I will see if a Mod can just delete the thread

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

dougribble

again no help but keep gettin them points for nothing llololo

GreatCanadian

No, you're whining that Public Mobile doesn't have "normal customer service". It says so in your post. I'm just informing you that the Public Mobile model of customer service is outlined clearly on the HOME PAGE. You obviously don't like the model, so you should have stayed away. Simple logic.

GC

dougribble

Again your pointless ramble has nothing too do with my issue . You just seem to go around makeing useless points so you get rewards! SMH lol

GreatCanadian

Seeing that my previous post was removed because it wasn't helpful, let me see if I can help with this post:

You said "......people who are makeing more work than if there was a normal customer service".

When you signed up you should have seen in great big letters on the home page:

Need help?

We Have Support! It’s Just Different.

We don’t have call centres. Instead, we have an awesome online Community where you can get answers to your questions 24/7.

If you don't like that, then you should not have signed up with Public Mobile. 

GC

Acekiller

I agree it could be problem from Walmart end.

dougribble

yada iyuoti

dna2016

@dougribble sorry to hear you still haven't recieved your credit yet.  I agree with @ShawnC13, it may not necessarily be an error on PM, possibly the Walmart rep did not input all the necessary information for you to obtain the credit.  However, I guess you could say if this is happening to many customers, then the mistake by PM was entrusting that Walmart employees (if they are the reason) would execute accordingly on all the activations.

As @will13am said get in touch with a Moderator.  Good luck, I hope everything works out.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@dougribble wrote:

why was i promnised 20 credit if i went to you at walmart. And why over 2 weeks later am i not seeing credit?

I have seen a few of these issues pop up lately.  With it being a new portal and really not sure what activation Portal Walmart has, I am not sure if there is something on their end they need to do to notify staff to add the credit or not.  So I am not ready to lay blame fully on PM yet it is is something that maybe the walmart staff aren't doing to complete the process

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

dougribble

dfgswergtwersgr

GreatCanadian

My post was not respectful and had no help to the OP so someone edited it as we don't need to have name calling and arguments

dougribble

ghjgh

dougribble

sewfdegfv

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

According to the announcement, the reward is supposed to be issued within 72 hours.  If you have not received it within that timeframe, please contact the moderator team and have them look into the matter.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Refer to the following knowledge base link for information on contacting the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.