cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wrong e mail mapped to registered phone number

oyeladedolapo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I got a new public mobile sim two days ago and just noticed that a wrong e mail address was mapped to the number and as such have not been able to log in to my profile.

I need help urgently.

4 REPLIES 4

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@oyeladedolapo wrote:

I got a new public mobile sim two days ago and just noticed that a wrong e mail address was mapped to the number and as such have not been able to log in to my profile.

I need help urgently.

If you did not received a welcome email from PM after activation, there may be a typing mistake on the email address during your activation.  PM self-serve portal uses your email address as the username for your self-serve account.  As @computergeek541 suggested, create a moderator support ticket to update your email address using https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.  Tell SIMon what is the issue (important) - Use "Change self-serve email address"

And if that email was used on another account, you will not be able to change it. Not saying that happened here, but it has been tried before to access a promo.

@oyeladedolapo wrote:

I need help urgently.

Hi. The only way to change the e-mail address linked to your self serve account is to open a ticket to the moderators.  That can be done by going to:  https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat

Anonymous
Not applicable

@oyeladedolapo wrote:

I need help urgently.

But can you log in with the incorrect address nonetheless?

But you'll need the moderators to fix it anyway.

Need Help? Let's chat.