cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

whether the moderator _ team just work from 9am-5pm?

alan2211
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have write a private message to the moderator team 50 mins ago, but the moderator team not reply me yet, i just wonder whether they already off?

8 REPLIES 8

@alan2211 wrote:

I have write a private message to the moderator team 50 mins ago, but the moderator team not reply me yet, i just wonder whether they already off?

As you now know, the hours are much longer than that daily, but I wouldn't really go by the published hours. For a prolonged period of time, there has been at least one moderator logged in seemingly for 24 hours per day.  I can't say for certain if these moderators who are here overnight are actively handling tickets or perform other tasks, but there are moderators currently working late into each night/early morning.

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@alan2211 Just to save u looking it up 

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am to 12 am (Eastern)

Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am to 10 pm (Eastern).

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@alan2211 

Private message to moderator  team without the support ticket number on the subject may take longer to get a response.  Using SIMon is the prefer method to get fast response.

Create a moderator support ticket for help using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page.

1. Tell SIMon what is the issue (important)
2. Ask for "moderator"
3. SIMon will give your 2 choices. Click on the "Account-specific question"
4. Then, click on "No, I want a human"
5. Click "Submit a ticket"
6. Follow instruction to create support ticket.
7. After submitted a ticket, members should check their private message SENT folder for their ticket which they just created.
If you cannot find your ticket in your SENT box, You did not create your support ticket yet. Also monitor your INBOX for any reply from moderator.
Click the envelop icon at the top right corner to access your private message mailbox.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@alan2211 wrote:

While you wait for them to respond...what is your concern. Perhaps someone in the Community can assist before the moderator can.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@alan2211 , the official working hours for the moderator team are covered in this help page.  Unofficially, I have seen them at work 24 hours a day when there is huge backlog.  

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/get-support

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@alan2211 wrote:

Response time can be up to 48 hours but most messages are getting replied to within 4 hours. 

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

alan2211
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

thank you very much!!!!!!

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@alan2211 hi it can take 2 to 48 hours for a reply check envelope top right corner for a reply they work until about 10 pm I believe 

Need Help? Let's chat.