cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: what is the phone number to contact public mobile

of course im still here How else can i get otherrs to switch and get away from public Mobile, !!!

Tags (1)
Mayor / Maire

Nobody will steal info that isn't posted publicly on the forum. DO NOT post public info in the forums. 

@Rockdaddy22 wrote:

Nobody will steal info that isn't posted publicly on the forum. DO NOT post public info in the forums. 

such as the credit card numbers and passwords that are sometimes posted?

Mayor / Maire

@computergeek541 wrote:

@Rockdaddy22 wrote:

such as the credit card numbers and passwords that are sometimes posted?

I'm kinda surprised at how readily people will give up their personal info on this Community Forum. I've seen phone numbers, PM account numbers, voucher numbers...even seen someone give out their own credit card numbers. Good thing that Oracles are able to sanitize things quickly.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@hairbag1 wrote:

@TvMann2018 wrote:

NO there is no one to help you, I been fighting Public mobile for months as to why they cancelled their 1-800 number, they say if you need help to resort the community but that is trolled by thieves, crooks and con men and women lookinf to steal your I.D so no matter what do not ever give out your personal Id to anyone, i have made videos and put them n you tube and got quite the response,  the only option you really have is to switch back to the mobile company you came from or a different one, lucky mobile offers tthe same prices and plans for the same price! i know this really sucks but its a reality, the only part of this virtual company that never breaks down is taking payments, they take our money and could care less about you or any problems you may have....good luck to you, please find me on you tube and help spread the word on how terrible public mobile is!!!

You're still here...I thought you were leaving a few weeks back ? You considering giving Public Mobile another try ?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.........ahahahahahahahahahaha.....hahahaha @TvMann2018 

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

xxxxxxxxxx

edited by computergeek541: phone number removed

Tags (1)
Mayor / Maire

PM does not have a call center.  To contact a moderator _cl8ck on the question mark on the bottom right to submit a ticket.