cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Oracle

Re: what is the phone number to contact public mobile

hey @mistry  both google and android have features to find ring and locate lost phones.  have you tried that?  I believe you caneven factory reset them (assuming they are online)

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Public mobile does not have phone 

Mayor / Maire

@mistry wrote:

Public mobile does not have phone 

@mistry not entirely clear what kind of help you need here.  Can you please clarify?  You posted a couple of weeks ago that you lost your phone?  Are you looking to buy a replacement?  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

587-xxx-yyyy I need to change my email for my profile where it was haked to sign into my profile 

EDIT: Edit by @stonechucker to remove personal information.

@Kassparnell wrote:

587-xxx-yyyy I need to change my email for my profile where it was haked to sign into my profile 

EDIT: Edit by @stonechucker to remove personal information.

@Kassparnell, you will need to address a private message the Moderator_Team to get your request fixed up.

You can do this by using the envelope icon in the upper right corner of every Community page.  

Also note, I've removed your phone number from the forum post as this forum is publically accessible.

@Rizwan wrote: I lost my phone so I need to get a new SIM card

Customer phone numbers removed  (privacy)  by computergeek541

Mayor / Maire

You should edit out your phone number as this is a public forum and anyone can see the number. Additionally, you should start a new thread to get as much help possible to address your concern. Good luck.

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

NO there is no one to help you, I been fighting Public mobile for months as to why they cancelled their 1-800 number, they say if you need help to resort the community but that is trolled by thieves, crooks and con men and women lookinf to steal your I.D so no matter what do not ever give out your personal Id to anyone, i have made videos and put them n you tube and got quite the response,  the only option you really have is to switch back to the mobile company you came from or a different one, lucky mobile offers tthe same prices and plans for the same price! i know this really sucks but its a reality, the only part of this virtual company that never breaks down is taking payments, they take our money and could care less about you or any problems you may have....good luck to you, please find me on you tube and help spread the word on how terrible public mobile is!!!

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

there is no one to help you, I been fighting Public mobile for months as to why they cancelled their 1-800 number, they say if you need help to resort the community but that is trolled by thieves, crooks and con men and women lookinf to steal your I.D so no matter what do not ever give out your personal Id to anyone, i have made videos and put them n you tube and got quite the response,  the only option you really have is to switch back to the mobile company you came from or a different one, lucky mobile offers tthe same prices and plans for the same price! i know this really sucks but its a reality, the only part of this virtual company that never breaks down is taking payments, they take our money and could care less about you or any problems you may have....good luck to you, please find me on you tube and help spread the word on how terrible public mobile is!!!

Mayor / Maire

@TvMann2018 wrote:

NO there is no one to help you, I been fighting Public mobile for months as to why they cancelled their 1-800 number, they say if you need help to resort the community but that is trolled by thieves, crooks and con men and women lookinf to steal your I.D so no matter what do not ever give out your personal Id to anyone, i have made videos and put them n you tube and got quite the response,  the only option you really have is to switch back to the mobile company you came from or a different one, lucky mobile offers tthe same prices and plans for the same price! i know this really sucks but its a reality, the only part of this virtual company that never breaks down is taking payments, they take our money and could care less about you or any problems you may have....good luck to you, please find me on you tube and help spread the word on how terrible public mobile is!!!

You're still here...I thought you were leaving a few weeks back ? You considering giving Public Mobile another try ?