Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: Phone plans

Happens to all of us lol

Mayor / Maire

Re: Phone plans

@Rockdaddy22 wrote:

Happens to all of us lol

@Rockdaddy22 @abTest yep, I've definitely done it several times myself Smiley Happy

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: what is the phone number to contact public mobile

The worst experience ever i have with public mobile. I can't activate my voice mail  Smiley Sad $50 + tax I pay but still there is. nobody to talk even online 

Hey @Hashimi,

I can confirm that we have received your private message - someone will get back to you shortly.

Thanks

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Hello there. My old password was not working and you sent me a temporary password so now I need to create a new password how I can I change my my please help???

778-xxx-xxxx  (edited)

Message from computergeek541:  Please do not post your phone number or other people's phone numbers as this is publicly accessible forum.  If you have have any questions, please feel to ask others, or to contact Public Mobile customer service by sending a private message to Moderator_Team.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@nikhil wrote:

778-xxx-xxxx (customer phone number removed)

?? There isn't a phone number for customer contact.

Edit: Thanks unknown Oracle (computergeek541 ? ) . In my defense though, I had no way of knowing what the number was in the context of this meaningless post.

I have lost my phone

I have lost my phone 

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hello @mistry 

If you have lost your phone go in your account self serve click on plan/add-on and you have to click on lost/stolen...until you find it...Smiley Wink