cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wanting to activate second phone

sherri8
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi I bought 2 phones   I got one activated  but it will not let me activate 2nd one  says have to use different email    Please help  Thank you

5 REPLIES 5

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

@sherri8 

It may be too late but unless it is the $15 plan, be sure to pre-register the email address for the Lunar New Year offer before registering the new plan. $15 plan ain’t eligible but all others are.

AE_Collector

sherri8

Hi RosieR Thank you  Good idea about the referral  Thanks again

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@sherri8 wrote:

Hi I bought 2 phones   I got one activated  but it will not let me activate 2nd one  says have to use different email    Please help  Thank you

Hi @sherri8 it is good that you got one activated.  You need a different email address for your second account, but you can use the same credit card for autopay which will get you a $2 credit every 30-day cycle. 

You can also use the first account's referral code to get a one-time $10 referral bonus on your second account and $1 Refer-A-Friend credit every 30-day cycle on the first account as long as the second account is active.

You can find your referral code on the overview page of your self serve account 

Overview - Referral Code.png

If you have any other question, don't hesitate to ask. 

Welcome to Public Mobile

RosieR

sherri8

Hi  Sorry  I didn't realize I had a message....  So I can just use a different email.   I will try this  Thank you 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@sherri8 wrote:

Each phone activated with PM is a separate account and requires it's own email address.  You can use alias's as a work around to this.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.