cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

want to add an a phone for daughter to my account

TerryR
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I can see that all lines and accounts are seperate. How do i pay for my daughter's account (so i can see usage) and still have it on my email? i use yahoo.ca email. Any advice for adding multiple family members with same email? 

4 REPLIES 4

ruif71

Create her account under a 2nd email.  Then you can log in to check her usage and setup her payment options.

Horemansuk

If you have Google mail try the dot trick .

Google ignores the .

So johnsmith@gmail.com is the same as

john.smith@gmail.com

Should trick the pm server.

You pick a base name (say mine is Rob) then I can be Rob-********@yah00.com and the ******** can be anything you want, up to 500 of them

Rob-PublicMobile1@yah00.com

Rob-PublicMobile2@yah00.com

etc

ghhfgh.jpg

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@TerryR wrote:

I can see that all lines and accounts are seperate. How do i pay for my daughter's account (so i can see usage) and still have it on my email? i use yahoo.ca email. Any advice for adding multiple family members with same email? 

@TerryR  One account per phone number. One phone number per account. You will need to create a disposable e-mail in your yahoo e-mail box its quite easy to do. Go to your yahoo settings, then click more settings, then click mailboxes, then add "Disposable email address" and you can sign that one up for the account, you will get it like normal to your existing email account

Make her a separate account, with a separate e-mail and refer that account so yours gets $1 off per month. Just make sure if you make her a community account you do not use it for her unless its to contact the moderators in private only.

Need Help? Let's chat.