Watoko
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Excellent, glad they got to you!

yp
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
thanks everybody the mods reply now

jp2

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

• Please contact the Community Moderator Team to get gelp with you account.
        • They are Public Mobile support employees who can help with your issue (More details).

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue.

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Friday 9am to 9pm, and Saturday & Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time]
        • Messages are replied to during office hours, in the order in which they are received
        • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
        • There is no need to send multiple messages.

How can I view my private messages between myself and a Community Moderator

Again I ask, have you actually sent a private message?

i sent one 2 hours ago for my own issue, I just got a response a few minutes ago.

please tell me you sent a private message...posting just in the forum isn’t going to help.

yp

wating 21 hours & no replly

Acekiller

it sucks to wait, but be patience. they will get to you.

@yp, have you actually sent a PM (private message) to the moderators, or just simply tagged in one of your various forum rants?

If you haven't sent a private message ... your ticket hasn't been logged.

@yp wrote:

but the charge go true

& outgoing call is workink

That is normal for a transfer that has been delayed. Try your old SIM; it is likely still working.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@yp, thread crapping and tagging the moderator team is sure to slow down the response time for everyone, not just yourself.  If you have already sent them a private message with your problem, chill a bit and wait in line for a response.  They are working as fast as they can. 

yp

but the charge go true

& outgoing call is workink

kav2001c
Mayor / Maire

@yp you wont pay Public for days line is not in service

It wont be active yet if port failed

So you sent the message about 8pm Toronto time last night.  Mods work until 9:30.

Mods do not start until 9am, so it's really only been about 8 hours you've been waiting.

Please be paitent.  They will get to your issue.

yp

@stonechucker wrote:

About 18 months ago, the wait time was 12 days (it was a huge promo happening).  Normal activity is about a 2-4 hour response, within business hours.

There have been many issues this week, it shouldn't be too much longer.

& i wating over 17 hour

About 18 months ago, the wait time was 12 days (it was a huge promo happening).  Normal activity is about a 2-4 hour response, within business hours.

There have been many issues this week, it shouldn't be too much longer.

yp

how long have you wait ?

Watoko

Just chill out and stop spamming the forums...it isn't going to speed up the response. If you submitted multiple private messages, I would also refrain from doing so as well as duplication would slow things down even more.

I know it can be uncomfortable that service isn't working and naturally want a fix immediately, but rest assured you should get a reply sometime today. I have not waited longer than 24 hours for a response from a mod, and I am also unaware of any backlogs currently. So don't worry, they'll get to you!

yp

yesterday

When did you sent your first message to the Moderators?  They anser in first-in , first-out fashion, so there may be a delay before they get to you.

There's been a larger number of reported issues this week, so response times are delayed from normal activity.

yp

@CS_Agent if you not replly i will call my cradit card to cancle your charge & tell evrybaddy not to go to public mobile

yp

i dont know what the prablem is

but i sine up by public mobile last week

i a paying for but phone privders

till somebaddy tell me to sent a mgs @CS_Agent 

i send yeastarday

but no replly

i think to call my cradit card to cancle the charge 

kav2001c
Mayor / Maire

Usual response time is a couple hours but some port issues can take longer to resolve...

Your port issue was because port did not complete properly or because the port request claimed info did not match?

yp

ok

but no respance

kav2001c
Mayor / Maire

You should be tagging moderator team

Not individual mods

yp

hi

@CS_Agent

@Amine_E

@Blad_R

@Shazia_K

@Syed_S

i send yeastardy i prvt msg to the mod team about my porting prablom & i still got no repply

Need Help? Let's chat.