cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

voucher is not valid bought today

Cloe
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I called to activate my voucher.  Said voucher was not valid.  Pin not valid.  Just bought yesterday?

10 REPLIES 10

cherieannrussel

it usually takes about a day for someone to get back to you.  Be paitent I switched and I am so happy its a great savings. 

@Cloe It depends how busy they are 2 hours to 2 days sometimes longer

Cloe

thanksl

its 12 digits

Cloe

thanks

i tried phone and on line.  no luck

How long does it take for a monitor to get back to you?

Cloe

yes, i tried self serve and 611.

thanks

how long does it take for a monitor to get back to you?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cloe wrote:

I called to activate my voucher.  Said voucher was not valid.  Pin not valid.  Just bought yesterday?

Sometimes vendors print a couple different numbers on a voucher. The voucher code is 12 digits. The 611 service is usually very reliable for entering vouchers. It will also give you your account balance just in case it did take the voucher along the way.

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

If you;ve already checked your account to confirm your voucher isn't already added into your account despite the message saying it's not valid, you should contact the Moderator Team via private message to fix this.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Cloe  hi did you try in your self serve account? if it doesn't work there contact a moderator https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@Cloe 

If you already dial 611 to input voucher information, might want to try self service account.  Maybe try clearing cache, incognito mode for web browser.  Chrome incongito seems to work well with PM website.  

If still having issues, may need to contact moderator, but expect 1-2 day wait for response.

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

GR
Mayor / Maire

Did you try to put it on the account by dialing 611 from your phone ?

Need Help? Let's chat.