cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

vioce mail

magdi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

why you count as outgoing minutes when I hear the vioce mail , The plane is unlimted incoming call , vioce mail and texet  .my phone #**********.

5 REPLIES 5

@magdi I'm on the same $15 plan. And to save my minutes wjen call ing voicemail.  I have found that you can add the TextNow app and use it over WiFi to make/ receive/ send calls and texts within Canada and to and from the US for free. You can also use it as I do to check my voicemail from my own phone without using the minutes from the PM plan. Simply dial your PM phone number - reject the call when it rings (this sends the call to voicemail) - press the * key to allow you to enter your password. - enter it followed by #  - and you are in your voicemail account - Hang up when you are finished. No minutes used.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@magdi you can dowoad google google hangouts to call your number through wifi to access your voicemail without using your minutes

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@magdi wrote:

why you count as outgoing minutes when I hear the vioce mail , The plane is unlimted incoming call , vioce mail and texet  .my phone #**********.

@magdi  Just purchase the $5/500 mins add-on which will stay with your account until depleted.  It's a good back up add-on for the times you've used up your plan minutes before renewal.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@magdi Yes, for 15$ plan calling your voicemail takes mins. You can call your number from another phone/landline to check voicemail.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

First click the 3 dots on right side of your post and edit the post to delete your personal information. Phone number. As this is a public forum and everyone can see it.

Need Help? Let's chat.