cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

us add on

gsfraser52
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My plan is showing 200 us roaming data.....byt my phone shut on as soon as I crossed the border

9 REPLIES 9

@hairbag1  edited my post to add link for two step guide to purchase add-on which I had to search for. May have added one more line but my original post before additions did answer opps question of 200 min..and I provided pic of different add-ons..

But Thanks Chief for your insight👍👍

Anonymous
Not applicable

@hairbag1 wrote:

@Jb456 wrote:

There is no such plan. If you're talking about 200 us and Canada long distance add-on. That is only when you're in Canada.. you have to buy a USA roaming add-on

Two steps to buy an add-on.

Guide on below link.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/HOWTO-Purchasing-Add-ons/td-p/198974

@Jb456...I think you're fairly new here so here's a pointer on proper etiquette. It's kinda frowned upon when you quickly add a comment just to be first in line...then later on, make additions to your original post using info you've gathered by others. 

Do what you like, but that's my opinion.

The worse one is where someone replies real fast with a blank and then fills it in after.

I've only seen it on one or two occassions. I call it the placeholder.

My approach to this is to add more prefaced by "Edit:". But that's me and my opinion.

@Jb456 wrote:

There is no such plan. If you're talking about 200 us and Canada long distance add-on. That is only when you're in Canada.. you have to buy a USA roaming add-onScreenshot_20190906_234608.jpg

Guide on below link.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/HOWTO-Purchasing-Add-ons/td-p/198974

@Jb456...I think you're fairly new here so here's a pointer on proper etiquette. It's kinda frowned upon when you quickly add a comment just to be first in line...then later on, make additions to your original post using info you've gathered by others. 

Do what you like, but that's my opinion.

I believe it was 2 gigs of USA data that was offered with $60 plan

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@gsfraser52 

If you have the grandfathered $60 plan with 200MB US roaming data, after you arrive at your destination, enable data and roaming and restart your phone.  You will be connected to the AT&T or T-Mobile network.

If you purchased a data US roaming add-on, do the same procedure to get data working.

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@gsfraser52 wrote:

My plan is showing 200 us roaming data.....byt my phone shut on as soon as I crossed the border

200MB data add-on only works in Canada. Do you mean 250MB?

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@gsfraser52 wrote:

Those 200 minutes only work while you're in Canada calling to US.

You need the 10 Day US Roaming talk/text/data add-on options available.

U.S. Talk, Text and Data Bundle
Unlimited Talk, International Text and 250MB Data for just $20 for 10 days
U.S. Talk and Text Bundle
Unlimited Talk and International Text for just $15 for 10 days.
U.S. Talk Only
Unlimited Talk for just $8 for 10 days.
U.S. Text Only
Unlimited International Text for just $8 for 10 days.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@gsfraser52 

You do need to turn on data roaming on most phones.

You can manually choose either AT&T or T mobile. 

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

There is no such plan. If you're talking about 200 us and Canada long distance add-on. That is only when you're in Canada.. you have to buy a USA roaming add-onScreenshot_20190906_234608.jpg

Guide on below link.

Need Help? Let's chat.