cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

urgent please help me

jellypatel1998
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I got  a call from you that my plan is not included talk but in reallyty my plan is include unlimited canada wide talk. so why i got thoes calls?? help me with my issues i mailed to moderated teams at morning but still i got  no answer help me its urgent

7 REPLIES 7

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@MoreYummy wrote:

Does your call work before?

Let us know how it goes.

Great question, has your calling ever worked. 

Does your call work before?

Let us know how it goes.

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

@jellypatel1998
when a moderator from the moderator team posts a message, they want you to send them a private message. You don't need to report the situation/story in the forum. Wondering why they want you to contact them directly? The moderator team will need to ask you some private information that you really don't want the forum and the world know such as your PIN number, account information, phone number and maybe an email address. Unfortunately, the moderators are done for the day, and won't return until later this morning. 

Be advised, at this time, the moderator team is closed for the night. 

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Fri 9am to 9pm, and Sat-Sun 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during business hours and in the order, they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on the message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

If it's a porting issue, give this a shot. If that didn't work, it sounds like a stuck port of your number. it may be stuck! Sometimes, all it takes is to either:

1) turn airplane mode on/off

2) reboot your phone

3) pull the sim card out and re-insert

4) reset network settings (not factory reset)

Typically a successful port request is completed in 5 min to 2 hours, so at 20 hours I think you will need the assistance of a moderator to get your account sorted out.  

This happens every once in a while, usually when the info you provide isn't an exact match to what your old provider has on their records.  Not a big problem, the mods will get you sorted out, just be patient after you send them a private message and await their reply.  

@jellypatel1998 wrote:

I got  a call from you that my plan is not included talk but in reallyty my plan is include unlimited canada wide talk. so why i got thoes calls?? help me with my issues i mailed to moderated teams at morning but still i got  no answer help me its urgent

Do yo mean that you tried to make an outgoing call but instead heard a message saying the call couldn't be placed? It's sounds to me as if the voice portion of your calling plan may not have been provisioned properly.  If that's the case, Abdoulaye should be able to help you with that.

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Please keep us updated on the status of this situation. 

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello jellypatel1998,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

I am sorry to learn that you are unable to use properly the Talk feature.

In order to better assist you, please send us a private message.

I am waiting for your response.

Cheers

Abdoulaye

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello

you need send a private message Click here 

In your message put it, please include .
- your account number , if you have it , or email address .
- your phone number and 4 digit PIN .
- your name .
- Detailed explanation of specific.
- them can help you a lot nice team service

Good Luck

Need Help? Let's chat.