cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Re: unlocking code

@Alex0824Chan 

Time to contact Samsung Canada, they are very helpful.

I suggest you do it over online chat they are pretty fast too

Good luck

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

To start a live chat session from Samsung's Contact Us page: http://www.samsung.com/ca/info/contactus.html?CID=AFL-hq-mul-0813-11000170.

Alex0824Chan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

started a live chat with Samsung , very busy have to get back to me.

Does the WIFI have to be disconnected when entering code? I see this in the instructions from Samsung when entering the Master Unlock Code the device

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Alex0824Chan 

While reading thru the instructions in the link I provided it does not specifically say you shouldn't be on wifi but if the instructions you are getting from samung mention it then go with the source. It probably helps that there is no outside influence ( on apps?)when you go thru this procedure. Its just you, your device and the unlocking codes.  Best of luck.

@Alex0824Chan wrote:

started a live chat with Samsung , very busy have to get back to me.

Does the WIFI have to be disconnected when entering code? I see this in the instructions from Samsung when entering the Master Unlock Code the device

Wi-Fi connection for your phone can be either on or off. It makes no difference. You do not need an internet connection to unlock your phone.

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

Doesn't entering the unlocking code happen before one can turn on any radios (wifi/bluetooth/gps/nfc/FM) or before those radios might come on?

Need Help? Let's chat.