cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to verify my email address in self service account?

victor2601
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello: 

I have setup my public moblic account by using @gmail.com tow weeks ago, but i forgot the password,I try to reset my password, but the web show unable to verify my email address which is @gmil.com in self service account? I need to login my account to find out why i fail to activate my sim.Can any body help? 

6 REPLIES 6

DanielleF

youbme
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Good morning @victor2601,

Have you heard anything back from Public Mobile? I believe it has been close to 48 hours depending on when you emailed PM. Please let us know if your issue has been resolved yet.

Cheers!

ThonyBee
Hey victor2601,
I had the same problem and what I realized was that the auto fill does not help much on this site. Sometimes you have to type your entire email or at least delete the "m" from .com and retpye it. So if you do that and it doesn't work them you can proceed with email Public Mobile.

I hope that helps..

victor2601

thanks! i will send them a email.

vrance
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @victor2601, it seems that your SIM card is not activated, which means that your phone should not be working.  If this is the issue, you need to send the email to Public Mobile by "Get Help" "Contact Us" "SIM and Activation".  Did you receive any email confirmation for the plan that you have selected and credit card charged?  It is better to provide them that information in the email.  Regarding the online self serve, it is more used to check your data usage and plan renewal date, which is second important at the moment.  You can try to reset the password by answering the secret questions, but recently there are quite a number of customers complaining this.  You can also mention the same thing during the email to Public Mobile.  The normal response time is 24 to 48 hours.  Please let us know how it goes.  Welcome to Public Mobile.

youbme
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@victor2601, please do not post your personal email or any other personal info here, as this is a public forum, please edit your post and remove for your privacy!

@victor2601 wrote:

Hello: 

@     I have setup my public moblic account by using @gmail.com tow weeks ago, but i forgot the password,I try to reset my password, but the web show unable to verify my email address which is  in self service account? Can any body help? 

Regarding your question, is your only issue the self-serve account? Is your SIM card working? There are known issues with the self-serve account, so I would recommend sending a message to PM via the "Get Help" link as soon as possible.

Need Help? Let's chat.