cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to receive calls (saying not available)

sharifa
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hi

i made transfer of my old number which was cancelled by previous provider to public mobile.

but I AM NOT able to recieve any calls , its saying not availble.

Although the data is working and I can make calls .

How this can be solved ?

5 REPLIES 5

@sharifa wrote:

hi

i made transfer of my old number which was cancelled by previous provider to public mobile.

but I AM NOT able to recieve any calls , its saying not availble.

Although the data is working and I can make calls .

How this can be solved ?

A message saying something similar to "the caller you are trying to reach is unavailable" is often an indication of someone not answering the phone or of the phone being off when someone calls. Such a message would be heard if there is no vociemail on the account.  This would lead me to beleive that your calls are still going to your old carrier, but that you don't have vociemail there.

sharifa

i did

sharifa

its more than 10 hrs now.I am able to  use data and make calls ( from the number I am using) but not to receive any

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You would need to submit a ticket to a moderator by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@sharifa 

When did you tranfer/port your number?  It can take several hours for port to be completed. 

If more than half a day, then you may need to contact moderator to help complete the port.  Click on the question mark on the right lower corner of website.  Type contact moderator and follow instructions to start ticketing process to get moderator help.

You should still be able to use your old carrier SIM card until port is completed.  

Need Help? Let's chat.