cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to port my number from my previous provider

AnthonyP
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello i am trying to port my number over to Public Mobile and i am getting an error when checking the eligibility. Any help on this would be appreciated

6 REPLIES 6

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@AnthonyP, is the account containing the number you wan t to port over active?  Only active lines are eligible for porting. 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@AnthonyP wrote:

Hello i am trying to port my number over to Public Mobile and i am getting an error when checking the eligibility. Any help on this would be appreciated

If your previous provider is Koodo prepaid, you need to send a private message to moderator to port your Koodo prepaid number.  Moderator wait time is up to 2 days.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@AnthonyP wrote:

@AnthonyP  Who is your previous provider? Is it Koodo prepaid? Is the number under a business account?

PMFanatic
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@AnthonyP  Try using a different browser, clearing your cache and/or use icognito mode to flush out any cached items... Otherwise, when in doubt, I would recommend messaging the kind folks at the Moderator_Team via this link to investigate your account and to provide some additional insight into your issue.

It helps to provide a detailed description of your problem and what your resolution goals are so they can best assist. If you are having troubles contacting the Moderator_Team, refer to the following knowledge base link. Expect a response within 1 hour or up to 48 hours depending on volumes...

Best of luck!

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

What error message are you getting ?  What provider are you porting from ?

If you need further assitance then contact a moderator.

Moderator can be reached at 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@AnthonyP In that case, you will need to send a private message to the Moderator_Team and they will get in touch with you shortly.

Need Help? Let's chat.