cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to phone or text

Dooglas
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am unable to phone out or recieve phone calls, incoming calls go right to voice mail.  I am able to use my data, I am on auto paymen and payments was taken on Sept 27 but I did not recieve a text letting me know that my plan was successfully renewed.

3 REPLIES 3

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Dooglas 

Which plan are you on?  Is your account status active or suspended?  

Maybe try toggle airplane mode on, then wait a few minutes and then toggle off.  

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Dooglas this happens occasionally after auto-pay first try rebooting your phone if that doesn't work take the SIM card out wait 5 minutes reinsert. If this doesn't work login to your account you will have to do the Lost stolen phone trick go to I believe the payments page you'll see up on the right hand side lost stolen phone report your phone lost log out of your account. Wait 5 minutes log back into your account. Report phone found logout of account then reboot your phone. This should restart the calling feature in your phone. There is the possibility your rewards will be delayed but unlikely. If this still doesn't work at this point you will have to message the moderators by using Simon follow his prompts submit a ticket and the moderators will help you.

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@Dooglas wrote:

I am unable to phone out or recieve phone calls, incoming calls go right to voice mail.  I am able to use my data, I am on auto paymen and payments was taken on Sept 27 but I did not recieve a text letting me know that my plan was successfully renewed.

Try lost/stolen trick (report phone as lost and then as found). Also try paying $1 to account. Those are known to reset things. It it doesn't work, open ticket with mods by clicking on Simon question mark.

Need Help? Let's chat.