cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to activate account Alternate Phone Number Regex Help

rjagal
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am unable to activate account and keep getting the message ' Alternate Phone Number Regex Help' 

I am trying to port my old number from koodo

thank you 

3 REPLIES 3

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@rjagal 

The website can be finicky.  Maybe try a different web browser, clearing cache or incognito mode.  Chrome incognito seems to work well with this site.  Maybe give some time in between attempts.

Is your Koodo account prepaid or postpaid?  If prepaid, you will need moderator help to port over number.  

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@rjagal wrote:

I am unable to activate account and keep getting the message ' Alternate Phone Number Regex Help' 

I am trying to port my old number from koodo

thank you 

@rjagal  If you are currently activating your SIM you need to enter a valid Alternate Phone number in that field so that Public Mobile will be able to contact you in the event that there are issues with your number port. If you trying to port from a Koodo prepaid account best to select a temp PM number and submit a ticket to PM to do the port after you have competed your activation and setup your selfserve account.

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking the icon below:

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

Need Help? Let's chat.