cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

trying to submit a ticker

eszter
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have a PM number which i would like to change to have my phone number from my old provider. the robot says I need to submit a ticket to the moderator for that. I filled out the required fields in the submit ticket function but it doesn't allow me to go on to the next page with the next button or to submit it to the moderator. what can I do?

6 REPLIES 6

@eszter Use the 2nd method of contact that I outlined.

eszter
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

the problem is that when I fill everything out in the ticket and get to the bottom of the page (after the question "Is this your first attempt to activate this phone number?") there is a button "next" but it does not become black and does not allow me to go forward. and the button below it that says "submit ticket" is also inactive and doesn't allow me to submit it. so now what?

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@eszter Contact thje moderators as shown below. Type "Port Request" in the subject. Welcome to PM.

You can contact the mods one of 2 ways. Click the question mark bottom right of the browser as shown in the picture and open a ticket through the automated ticketing system;

kevenv_2-1599233493879.png

or you can contact them through direct messaging at the following link (note this way may take longer for a response);

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

In either case you should receive a reply within 48 hours though typically they are much faster. Watch the envelope icon top right for a reply.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@eszter hi create a ticket here

click on the question mark chat bubble to the bottom right of your screen
type "port request"
(use the chat bubble options, then click "submit a ticket, click me" option)

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a response

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Clear cookie history cache and try a fresh browser in incognito mode. Open the chat bot and type "port request". Old account provider needs to be active and in good standing.

Or you can private message them at link below.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.