cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

transferring old phone number from Koodo to Public mobile

adomu
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i have just registered with Public mobile and I needed to create new phone number. I woudl like to use my old numer from koodo provider which is sitll active. How to transfer? I do find lot of info that it is possible and easy to tranfer but not a single time I came accross a link that takes me to actual request. I guess I do not do that through my koodo account??

6 REPLIES 6

michelmillette
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Contac rep

adomu

thank you very much. I have koodo prepaid and I have created a moderator ticket so lets see what happens

adomu

i am trying  to do it and have filled moderator ticket. Lets see what happens 🙂

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@adomu wrote:

i have just registered with Public mobile and I needed to create new phone number. I woudl like to use my old numer from koodo provider which is sitll active. How to transfer? I do find lot of info that it is possible and easy to tranfer but not a single time I came accross a link that takes me to actual request. I guess I do not do that through my koodo account??

For a port from Koodo, always use account number. As others said, the method of porting is different if postpaid or prepaid.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@adomu wrote:

If you are porting a Koodo postpaid number, use the following:

[Plan and Add-Ons]--> [Change Phone Number] --> [Transfer a wireless or wireline number ]

If you are porting a prepaid Koodo number, Create a moderator support ticket using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page.
Keep asking SIMon to "contact rep" for one or more times. SIMon will eventually show you the "Submit a ticket" button. Click on submit button to get the create ticket screen.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@adomu wrote:

If Koodo prepaid then you will need moderator assistance.

If Koodo postpaid then you can do it yourself under the Change Number option in the self-serve.

Need Help? Let's chat.