Did you mean: 

transfering a number from kodoo

jeannie1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need help transfering my existing number from kodoo to public mobile

7 REPLIES 7

GR
Mayor / Maire

Did you send a message to the Moderator_Team?   While you wait just keep using your Koodo Sim card until the port is complete! 

jeannie1

I am transfering phone numbers from prepaid accounts with kodoo. It's different

PM won't accept them...

rfg
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I recently switched my wife from Koodo (monthly) to PM and was amazed at how fast and easy it was.

Initially I set up the PM account and accepted a new number.  After that I went to "Plan and Add-ons" / "Change Phone Number" in her account settings and selected the option to transfer her number.  In less than 5 minutes her number was transferred and she was able to receive calls and texts from her Koodo number on PM.

I was blown away at how fast it was taken care of.  I hope the experience is the same for you.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@jeannie1 wrote:

I need help transfering my existing number from kodoo to public mobile

One other thing that is usually advised is to get a temporary number with PM when you activate your account, and once everything is working well then start porting your previous number.  Also remember to keep your Koodo account active until the port is complete.

Welcome to PM:)

jeannie1

thank you

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@jeannie1 

If your Koodo account is prepaid, you will need to contact moderator via private message.  Expect 1-2 day waits.  

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

If Koodo postpaid account, you usually can do the port via self service account.  

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@jeannie1If you were on Koodo prepaid.. then you will need to contact the Moderators for the transfer. Expect to hear back from them in 48+ hours. If you are post paid you can do it yourself via the form in your selfserve.

Screen Shot 2019-06-12 at 10.31.24 AM.png

Need Help? Let's chat.