cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

transfer old koodo phone number?

reesmj22
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I just signed up for PM phone pkg.Where do I go to transfer my old number? 

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@reesmj22, are you transferring a number from Koodo prepaid or postpaid.  Transfer from Koodo prepaid must be done by the moderator team.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.  For postpaid transfer, check out item 4 of the illustrated start guide.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

@GR wrote:

@kselmak  Koodo prepaid or postpaid?

You are absolutely right, that works only in postpaid

If they try the steps above and it doesn't work it's probably because it was prepaid, then they must contact moderators

I forgot

Ps. I hope the old phone number is still active with koodo, otherwise it may not be possible

GR
Mayor / Maire

@kselmak  Koodo prepaid or postpaid?

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Select a temporary PM number...once you're up and running successfully...then you can port your old number over to PM. ..but do not cancel old Kodoo plan yet. PM will do that once the port is complete.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Selfserve

Plans add ons

Change my number

Transfer

Screenshot_2019-08-22-13-30-42.png

Need Help? Let's chat.